The Advancement Committee reviews and recommends university-wide policies and practices concerning the development of UF’s philanthropic partners. The Committee provides strategic input and oversight to the areas of advancement and alumni relations to maximize support for the University.
The Advancement Committee shall advise relevant University officers and monitor progress, performance, and the integration of development efforts and alumni relations.
The Advancement Committee shall make periodic reports to the Board.
THE ADVANCEMENT COMMITTEE SHALL FULFILL ITS GENERAL OVERSIGHT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS FOLLOWS:
- Develop an understanding of all components of fundraising efforts.
- Ensure the alignment of fundraising with UF’s mission, vision, and institutional priorities.
- Review and recommend policies and guidelines for development and alumni engagement, strategy, structure, and budget.
- Review and monitor implementation of Board recommendations.
- Maintain liaison with Finance, Strategic Planning and Performance Metrics Committee.
Anita G. Zucker, Chair
David L. Brandon
James W. Heavener
Marsha D. Powers
Jason J. Rosenberg
Ray G. Thomas
UNIVERSITY STAFF LIAISONS:
Vice President for Advancement Tom Mitchell