Academic, Faculty & Student Success, Public Relations & Strategic Communications
The Academic, Faculty and Student Success, Public Relations and Strategic Communications Committee addresses policies and initiatives that enhance academic quality and student experiences and advance the university’s national prominence.
The Academic, Faculty and Student Success, Public Relations and Strategic Communications Committee evaluates academic policies and student life programs for recommendation to the Board. It also reviews and recommends to the Board communications and marketing strategies that enhance the University stature and reputation while promoting its teaching, research, and service missions in the local, state, national, and international communities.
The Academic, Faculty and Student Success, Public Relations and Strategic Communications Committee shall make periodic reports to the Board.
THE ACADEMIC, FACULTY AND STUDENT SUCCESS, PUBLIC RELATIONS AND STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE SHALL FULFILL ITS GENERAL OVERSIGHT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS FOLLOWS:
- Review and recommend policies for the academic, curricular, and student co-curricular experiences and programs.
- Review Admissions recruiting efforts.
- Provide high-level input and guidance on institutional strategic communications and marketing priorities.
- Review and recommend policies pertaining to public relations, branding, advertising, internal and external communications, news, and information.
- Identify trends and issues that affect the University and higher education in general.
- Review and recommend policies impacting the University’s national reputation and brand.
Rahul Patel, Chair
Richard P. Cole
Olivia E. Green
James W. Heavener
Daniel T. O'Keefe
Danaya C. Wright
Anita G. Zucker
UNIVERSITY STAFF LIAISON:
Provost and Senior Vice President TBA