The Facilities and Capital Investments Committee shall be responsible for reviewing and recommending to the Board policies affecting the facilities and capital investments of the University. It shall review and consider the annual budget and requests for appropriation of funds for facilities and capital investments for the University. It shall be responsible for reviewing and recommending to the Board policies affecting physical plant and real property.
The Facilities and Capital Investments Committee shall make periodic reports to the Board.
THE FACILITIES AND CAPITAL INVESTMENTS COMMITTEE SHALL FULFILL ITS GENERAL OVERSIGHT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS FOLLOWS:
- Reviewing capital projects and major expenditures not included in the annual budget.
- Reviewing proposed additions to, and approving, new facilities, and reviewing major proposed additions and renovations of existing facilities, to include facilities of the University and Affiliated Organizations.
- Reviewing annually the Capital Improvement Program list for funding by the Legislature, including the PECO list, and the Capital Improvement Program for all other projects.
- Recommending appropriate action with regard to the acquisition and disposition of real property.
- Seeking qualification for Courtelis Matching Funds or private contributions where available.
- Recommending the naming of facilities.
- Reviewing and approving the Campus Master Plan.
Moretza Hosseini, Chair
David L. Brandon
Leonard H. Johnson
Thomas G. Kuntz
Daniel T. O’Keefe
Robert G. Stern
UNIVERSITY STAFF LIAISONS:
Vice President for Business Affairs Curtis Reynolds
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Charlie Lane