Notice of Public Meeting – December 6-7, 2012
Agendas & Minutes
December 6 and December 7, 2012
Emerson Alumni Hall
University of Florida
Meetings of the University of Florida Board of Trustees
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Committees of the University of Florida Board of Trustees will meet on December 6, 2012 beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET for the first committee meeting, and continuing throughout the day until all committee meetings end (anticipated by 5:30 p.m., earlier if the last meeting ends earlier). Committee meetings and breaks (each called a session) will be held in the following sequence, with each session beginning immediately after the session listed before it ends.
- 11:00 am – Committee on Strategic Initiatives, Warrington Conference Room
- 12:30 pm - Simultaneous Meetings
- Committee on Audit and Operations Review, Warrington Conference Room
- Committee on Governance, President’s Room 215C
- Break (15 minutes)
- Simultaneous Meetings
- Committee on Finance and Facilities, Warrington Conference Room
- Committee on External Relations, President’s Room 215C
- Break (15 minutes)
- Committee on Educational Policy and Strategy, President’s Room 215B
Friday, December 7, 2012
On December 7, 2012, the Board of Trustees will attend the President’s Strategic Discussion beginning at 9:30 a.m. Immediately following the end of the Strategic Discussion, there will be a break, and immediately after the break, the Board Meeting will begin.
- 9:30 am – Strategic Discussion, President’s Room 215B
- Break (10 minutes)
- Board of Trustees Meeting, President’s Room 215B
A copy of the agenda may be obtained by writing to: Mr. Jamal Sowell, Post Office Box 113160, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 332611 or calling 352-392-4577.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this meeting is asked to advise University of Florida at least 72 hours before the meeting by contacting Jamal Sowell at 352-392-4577. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the University by calling (FRS) 1-800-955-8771 (TDD).