Notice of Public Meeting – September 20-21, 2012
Agenda and Minutes
Date and Time
September 20, 2012
12:00 noon – 5:00 p.m. EDST
September 21, 2012 -
8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. EDST (or when all meetings are concluded)
September 21, 2012 -
9:30 a.m. EDST (or immediately after business meetings conclude) – 11:45 noon EDST (or when Retreat matters are concluded)
Break: 15 minutes
September 21, 2012
12:00 Noon EDST (or immediately after the Retreat and Break have concluded)
University of Florida
Retreat of the University of Florida Board of Trustees
Meetings of the University of Florida Board of Trustees and Board Committees
Thursday, September 20, 2012
University of Florida Board of Trustees Retreat will begin at 12:00 noon.
Friday, September 21, 2012
- The following Committees of the University of Florida Board of Trustees and the full University of Florida Board of Trustees will meet on September 21, 2012 beginning at 8:00 a.m. EDST for the first Committee meeting, and continuing until all Committee and Board meetings end in the following order:
- Committee on Finance and Facilities;
- Committee on Governance;
- Committee on Educational Policy and Strategy;
- Board of Trustees.
- The University of Florida Board of Trustees will then resume its retreat on September 21, 2012 at approximately 9:30 a.m. EDST (or earlier or later, depending on when the last Committee meeting ends).
- Upon completion of the Retreat on September 21, 2012, at approximately 11:45 a.m. EDST (or when the Retreat matters are concluded), there will be a 15 minute break, and then the following Committee of the University of Florida Board of Trustees will meet:
- Committee on Audit and Compliance.
A copy of the agendas may be obtained by writing to: Mr. Jamal Sowell, Post Office Box 113160, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 332611 or calling 352-392-4577.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this meeting is asked to advise University of Florida at least 72 hours before the meeting by contacting Jamal Sowell at 352-392-4577. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the University by calling (FRS) 1-800-955-8771 (TDD).